Everyone Looks Up!
Fly overhead with an advertising banner and see what happens.
Get noticed over New England's sporting events, festivals, music events, weddings, anniversaries, fairs, and more.
The New England coastline is alive and packed with people all summer long. Increase your brand awareness, quickly and positively, when we tow your ad over our beaches, harbors, marina's, and islands this season.
New England Aerial Ads is a leader in ad banner towing. We offer much more than our competition.
* Our Own Fleet of Aircraft - From an eye-catching bright red Waco Biplane, a Piper PA18 Super Cub, a modified Piper J3, and a Piper PA 12 Super Cruiser all specifically outfitted for banner towing. They have larger engines so we can fly safely at a low altitude and more slowly over your chosen venue.
* No Middleman - Many banner outfits don't own any planes or have any pilots, they contract out to operators like us.
* Our Own Aircraft and Maintenance Division - We own and maintain our aircraft, we train our pilots, we even run our own airport, . Our aircraft is ready to go when you are.
Why Use Aerial Advertising?
* Better Pricing - More attractive pricing, you don't pay for a middleman or broker.
* Our Own Airfield - A beautiful, non-congested airfield to take off from, we are located right in the heart of summer activity - Cape Cod. We can easily relocate our aircraft to your target market.
* GPS Reporting - Always available, so you know exactly when and where we fly your banner ad.
* Aerial Billboard - We can help you design a custom made, colorful, billboard banner with your logo that will be very visible and easy to read in the sky.
* Red Letter Banners - We make our banners out of bright red 5 or 7-foot tall red letters that offer an excellent bang for your buck in the summer sky.
* Location, Location, Location - No one else has it! We are minutes from the beaches and other locations on Cape Cod, Nantucket, and Martha's Vineyard. We are also mid-way between Boston and Providence so we can get your ad to your preferred location quickly. We fly Cape Cod and New England every day during the season, and we've done it for years.