Want to grab everyone's attention? Fly overhead with an advertising banner and see what happens.
Everyone Looks Up!
Get noticed over New England's top events, Fenway Park, Gillette Stadium, festivals, music events, parades, Boston Marathon, HarborFest, 4th of July, concerts, area fairs, auto races, the Esplanade, and more.
The New England coastline is alive and packed with people all summer long. Increase your brand awareness, quickly and positively, when we tow your ad over our beaches, harbors, marina's, and islands this season.
New England Aerial Ads is a leader in ad banner towing. We offer much more than our competition.
* Our Own Fleet of Aircraft - from an eye-catching bright red Waco Biplane, a Piper PA18 Super Cub, a modified Piper J3, and a Piper PA 12 Super Cruiser all specifically outfitted for banner towing. They have larger engines so we can fly safely at a low altitude and more slowly over your chosen venue.
* No Middleman - many banner outfits don't own any planes or have any pilots, they contact out to operators like us.
* Our Own Aircraft and Maintenance Division - We own and maintain all our own aircraft, we train our pilots, we even run our own airport, Cape Cod Airfield. Our aircraft is ready to go when you are.
* Better Prices - more attractive pricing, you don't pay for a middleman or broker.
* Our Own Airfield - A beautiful, non-congested airfield to take off from, Cape Cod Airfield. We are located right in the heart of summer activity - Cape Cod. We can easily relocate our aircraft to your target market.
* GPS Reports - available so you know exactly when and where we fly your banner ad.
* Billboard Banners - we can help you design a custom made, colorful, billboard banner with your logo that will be very visible and easy to read in the sky.
* Traditional Red Letter Banners - We also make our own banners out of bright red 5 or 7 foot tall red letters that offer an excellent bang for your buck in the summer sky. Either way you'll get the right banner that will be extremely noticeable in the sky.
* Location, Location, Location - No one else has it like we do. We are minutes from the beaches and other locations on Cape Cod, Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, and the South Shore. We are also mid-way between Boston and Providence so we can get your ad to your preferred location quickly. We fly Cape Cod and New England every day during the season and we've done it for years. More people will see your banner because we know when and where to fly it.
Cape Cod beaches filled with people
Aerial view of Boston
Local business banner
Our planes at our airfield
Aerial view of Fenway Park
Vodka banner over Cape Cod